I Love You BroochPin-Up
Ways to wear a brooch:
1. Mix old with new. Wear a vintage brooch with a structured, graphic print dress or sporty neon clutch for a look that’s polished with added modern flair.
2. Placement is key. A brooch always works when worn, left or right, over the bust, but it can also be a surprising embellishment at the center of a buttoned up collar. Don’t just start pinning brooches all over or in the middle of a dress or top.
3. Blazers and brooches are friends. A fresh way to put some punch into your go-to, tailored black blazer is to add a playful brooch to the lapel.
4. Dress up a boring bag. If you’ve got a plain purse you love to carry from day to night, adding a brooch to the top corner is a great way to carry it out for a dressier occasion.
5. Add a Statement to a hat or jean jacket.